Dr Marzieh Kouhi-Esfahani
Teaching Fellow in Middle East Politics in the School of Government and International Affairs
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 45658
Room number: IM217, Al-Qasimi Building
- Middle East and South Caucasus, Iran's foreign and security policy,
- Women in the Muslim world
- Kouhi Esfahani, M. & Mohammadighalehtaki, A. (2017). Nuclear Politics in Asia. Durham Modern Middle East and Islamic World Series. Routledge.
- Golshanpazhooh, M. R. & Kouhi Esfahani, M. (2014). Culture, the Core of Soft Power: An Overview of Iran’s Cultural Component of Soft Power. Hemispheres. Studies on Cultures and Societies 29(4): 79-88.
- Kouhi Esfahani, M. & - (2014). Iranian Women: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back. Ortadoğu Etütleri 5(2): 31-35.
- Kouhi Esfahani, M. & - (2015), IS, Sharia and Women: Building an Islamic Utopia?, The Rise and Role of ISIS as a Catalyst in (Re)shaping the Greater Middle East workshop. Durham University.