Dr Richard Briggs
Lecturer in Old Testament, Director of Biblical Studies of St John's College
(email at email@example.com)
- Briggs, Richard S. (2001). Words in Action: Speech Act Theory and Biblical Interpretation: Toward a Hermeneutic of Self-involvement. Edinburgh and New York: T & T Clark & Continuum.
- Briggs, Richard S. (2017). The Christian Hermeneutics of Cranmer’s Homilies. Journal of Anglican Studies 15(02): 167-187.
- Briggs, Richard S. (2017). The eclipse of Daniel's narrative: The limits of historical knowledge in the theological reading of Daniel. Scottish Journal of Theology 70(03): 264-277.
- Briggs, Richard S. (2006). The Theological Function of Repetition in the Old Testament Canon. Horizons in Biblical Theology 28(2): 95-112.
- Briggs, Richard S. (2006). What does Hermeneutics have to do with Biblical Interpretation? Heythrop Journal 47(1): 55-74.
- Briggs, Richard S. (2001). The Use of Speech-Act Theory in Biblical Interpretation. Currents in Research: Biblical Studies 9: 229-276.