Dr DS Yufit
(email at email@example.com)
Single Crystal X-ray Crystallography
The group is led by Professor Judith A. K. Howard and has a wide range of materials-based research interests. These include experimental charge density analysis, in-situ crystallisation of liquids, ultra-low temperature crystallography, high pressure crystallography, software development, solid-state reactions the study of non-linear optical materials and magnetically interesting materials. In addition,Dr. D.S.Yufit is the contact point for the departmental crystallography service, which is run with the help of all members of the group. Commercial work can also be undertaken.
Department of Chemistry
- Functional Molecules and Materials
- Physical Organic and Assembly
- Low, Paul J., Gückel, Simon, Gluyas, Josef B. G., Eaves, Samantha G., Safari, Parvin, Yufit, Dmitry S., Sobolev, Alexandre N. & Kaupp, Martin (2019). A spectroscopic and computationally minimal approach to the analysis of charge transfer processes in conformationally fluxional mixed‐valence and hetero‐bimetallic complexes. Chemistry – A European Journal 25(37): 8837-8853.
- Andrews, Jessica L., Pearson, Emma, Yufit, Dmitry S., Steed, Jonathan W. & Edkins, Katharina (2018). Supramolecular gelation as the first stage in Ostwald’s rule. Crystal Growth & Design 18(12): 7690-7700.
- Yufit, Dmitry S. (2017). In situ laser irradiation setup for a Bruker three-circle goniometer. Journal of Applied Crystallography 50(5): 1556-1558.