Dr Marzieh Kouhi-Esfahani, Assistant Professor (Teaching)
- International Relations and Security of Middle East and South Cauccasus
- Iran's Foreign and Security Policy
- Islam and Politics
- Women in the Muslim world
Islam and Politics in the Modern World(55 hours/year.)
- International Politics of the Middle East
- International Relations and Security in the Middle East
- International Security, Interdependence, Organisation
- Introduction to Middle East Politics
- Middle East in International System
- Qualitative Research Methodology
- Research Project
- Kouhi Esfahani, M. (2019). Iran’s Foreign Policy in the South Caucasus: Relations With Azerbaijan and Armenia. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
- Kouhi Esfahani. M. (2005). Influential Think Tanks in UK Foreign & Security Policies (in Persian). Tehran International Studies & Research Institute.
- Kouhi Esfahani, M. & Mohammadighalehtaki, A. (2017). Nuclear Politics in Asia. Durham Modern Middle East and Islamic World Series. Routledge.
Chapter in book
- Kouhi Esfahani, Marzieh (2018). Political Realism and Iran. In Edinburgh Companion to Political Realism. Robert Schuett & Miles Hollingworth Edinburgh Edinburgh University Press. 431-444.
- Golshanpazhooh, M. R. & Kouhi Esfahani, M. (2014). Culture, the Core of Soft Power: An Overview of Iran’s Cultural Component of Soft Power. Hemispheres. Studies on Cultures and Societies 29(4): 79-88.
- Kouhi Esfahani, M. (2014). Iranian Women: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back. Ortadoğu Etütleri 5(2): 31-35.
- Parpanchi, M. & Kouhi Esfahani, M. (trans.) (2008). BPM for Dummies (Author Garimella, K.) . Software AG
Available for media contact about:
- Middle eastern and Islamic studies: Middle East and South Caucasus Particularly Iran