Prof Robert Williams, J.P., B.A., M.Phil. (Nottingham)
(email at email@example.com)
Professor of Politics (retired). Taught previously at York University, the University of Western Ontario, the Australian National University and Lewis and Clark College. British Academy Fellow, Harvard University 1977; Australian Studies Fellow, Flinders University 1984; visiting Fellow, Griffith University 1990.
- Political corruption, public ethics and political scandal
- US Politics, especially the presidency and public policy making
- Williams RJ (2000). Party Finance and Political Corruption. London: Macmillan.
- Williams RJ (1998). Political Scandals in the USA. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.
Journal papers: academic
- Williams RJ (1999). Democracy, Development and Anti-Corruption Strategies: Learning from the Australian Experience. Journal of Commonwealth and Comparative Politics 37(3): 135-148.
- Williams RJ (1999). New Concepts for Old? Third World Quarterly 20(3): 503-513.
Available for media contact about:
- Ethics: ethics in public life
- Ethics: politics &``sleaze''
- International: Politics, institutions & law: American politics
- International: Politics, institutions & law: political corruption/organised crime
- International: Politics, institutions & law: political scandal/ethics
- Americas: United States
- Modern History: Rest of the World: public policy, United States
- Crime: political corruption/organised crime (USA & worldwide)
- Crime: political scandal/ethics
- Government: public policy, United States
- Government: political corruption
- Government: Labour Party
- Government: political scandal/ethics