Dr Andrew Dwyer - all publications
Chapter in book
- O'Grady, Nathaniel & Dwyer, Andrew C. (2020). Cyber Security. In International Encyclopedia of Human Geography. Elsevier Limited. 135 - 141.
- Topping, Colin, Dwyer, Andrew, Michalec, Ola, Craggs, Barney & Rashid, Awais (2021). Beware Suppliers Bearing Gifts!: Analysing coverage of supply chain cyber security in critical national infrastructure sectorial and cross-sectorial frameworks. Computers & Security 108: 102324.
- Dwyer, Andrew C (2021). Cybersecurity’s Grammars: A More‐than‐Human Geopolitics of Computation. Area
- Lorimer, Jamie, Hodgetts, Timothy, Grenyer, Richard, Greenhough, Beth, McLeod, Carmen & Dwyer, Andrew (2019). Making the microbiome public: Participatory experiments with DNA sequencing in domestic kitchens. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers 44(3): 524.
- Hodgetts, Timothy, Grenyer, Richard, Greenhough, Beth, McLeod, Carmen, Dwyer, Andrew & Lorimer, Jamie (2018). The microbiome and its publics. EMBO reports 19(6).
- Greenhough, Beth, Dwyer, Andrew, Grenyer, Richard, Hodgetts, Timothy, McLeod, Carmen & Lorimer, Jamie (2018). Unsettling antibiosis: how might interdisciplinary researchers generate a feeling for the microbiome and to what effect? Palgrave Communications 4(1).
- Dwyer, Andrew C, O'Grady, Nathaniel, Thornton, Pip, Straube, Till, Gilbert, Emily & Amoore, Louise (2021). Cloud Ethics: Algorithms and the Attributes of Ourselves and Others. The AAG Review of Books 9(3): 36 - 49.
- Dwyer, Andrew Carl (2019). Malware Ecologies: A Politics of Cybersecurity. University of Oxford. PhD.
- Dwyer, Andrew C (2018). The NHS cyber-attack: A look at the complex environmental conditions of WannaCry. RAD Magazine (44): 25 - 26.
Other (Digital/Visual Media)
- Dwyer, Andrew C (2020). Algorithms Don't Make Decisions!
- Dwyer, Andrew C & Silomon, Jantje (2019). Dangerous Gaming: Cyber-Attacks, Air-Strikes and Twitter.
- Devanny, Joe, Dwyer, Andrew, Ertan, Amy & Stevens, Tim (2021). The National Cyber Force that Britain Needs? Cyber Security Research Group / Offensive Cyber Working Group / The Policy Institute . London, King's College London.
- Patnaik, Nikhil, Dwyer, Andrew C, Hallett, Joseph & Rashid, Awais (2021). Don't forget your classics: Systematizing 45 years of Ancestry for Security API Usability Recommendations.