Dr Catherine M. Sexton
Postdoctoral Research Associate in Catholic Studies in the Department of Theology and Religion
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 43946
Room number: Abbey House 206
Chapter in book
- Sexton, Catherine (Forthcoming). Apostolic till the very end: the contribution of older Roman Catholic sisters’ experience of ageing to the evolving identity of apostolic women’s religious life. In Female Faith Practices: Qualitative Research Perspectives. Slee,N; Llewellyn,D; Wasey, K & Taylor-Guthartz,L. Taylor and Francis/Routledge. Volume 3.
- Sexton, Catherine (2019). Method as contemplative enquiry: from holy listening to sacred reading and shared horizons. Practical Theology 12(1): 44.
- Sexton, Catherine & Calderón Muñoz, Maria (2020). Religious Life for Women in East and Central Africa: a sustainable future: Report of a research project on sisters’ understandings of the essence of religious life for women in East and Central Africa 2017 – 2020.
- Mwale, Christine, Sexton, Catherine & Tuohy, David (2016). Sowing Bountifully: Aspects of women’s Religious Life in Zambia: Formation, Ministries and Education. Research exploring how ministry, education and training of sisters are informed by congregations’ mission and charism. Undertaken for GHR Foundation's Sister Support Initiative and the Union of International Superiors General (UISG).
- Sexton, Catherine & Simmonds, Gemma (2015). Religious Life Vitality Project: Final Report. For Conrad N. Hilton Foundation.
- Sexton, Catherine & Simmonds, Gemma (2015). Religious Life Vitality Project: Key Findings. For Conrad N. Hilton Foundation. For the Conrad N.Hilton Foundation.