Dr Eve Parker, MTh, MLitt, PhD (University of St Andrews)
Postdoctoral Research Associate in Theological Education in the Department of Theology and Religion
Postdoctoral Research Associate in Theological Education in the Common Awards Team
- Feminist Theology
- Indian Christology
- Interreligious Dialogue
- Liberation Theology
- Theological Education
- Transformative Pedagogy
- World Christianity
- Parker, Eve. (2021). Theologising with the Sacred 'Prostitutes' of South India: Towards an Indecent Dalit Theology. Leiden: Brill.
- Parker, Eve (2021). Trust in Theological Education. SCM Press.
Chapter in book
- Parker, Eve. (2021). Beyond Postcolonial Theology: The Whore as an Indecent Model of Catholicity. In According to All: Catholicity in Postcolonial Perspectives. Burns, Stephen. & Cone, Bryan. Lexington Books.
- Parker, Eve. (2021). Deconstructing Trustworthiness in Interfaith Dialogue with a Pedagogy for Liberation. In Dialogue and Liberation: Faith(s) Seeking Justice. Rajkumar, Peniel. Geneva: WCC.
- Parker, Eve. (2021). Readings from Revelation: An Open Door into Heaven. In Fresh from the Word 2022. Painting, David. Oxford: Lion Hudson.
- Parker, Eve. (2020). The Gospel of Mark: Controversy in Jerusalem. In Fresh from the Word 2021. Eddy, Nathan. Oxford: Lion Hudson.
- Parker, Eve. (2016). Religious Hybridity in the Brothels of Mathamma: The Sacred Sex Worker and the Dalit Christ. In Many Yet One? Multiple Religious Belonging. Rajkumar, Peniel Jesudason. & Prabhakar Dayam, Joseph. Geneva: WCC Publications. 121-135.
- Parker, Eve. (2015). Theologising in the Brothels with Mathamma: Towards an Indecent Dalit The(a)logy. In Relating with Hindu Diaspora: Anglican & Lutheran Reflections. Mosher, Lucinda. London: Anglican Interfaith Networks & WCC. 26-37.
- Parker, Eve Rebecca (2019). The Virgin and the Whore – An Interreligious Challenge for Our Times. The Ecumenical Review 71(5): 693.