(email at email@example.com)
- Disability and disfigurement law
- Saunders, H (2010). British Disability Manual (Hannah acted as Consultant Legal Editor from 2007-2010). Wolters Kluwer.
- Saunders, H (2009). British Personnel Management (Hannah acted as Consultant Legal Editor from 2007-2009). Wolters Kluwer.
- Saunders, H (2020). Disfigurement, Disability and Appearance: Difficult distinctions in anti-discrimination law. International Journal of Discrimination and the Law
- Saunders, Hannah (2019). The invisible law of visible difference: disfigurement in the workplace. Industrial Law Journal 48(4): 487-514.
- (2007). Reasonable adjustments for disabled employees. On The Case
- Saunders, Hannah (2019), Disfigurement: A visibly different approach to equality?, Society of Legal Scholars conference. Preston, Lancashire.
- Hannah Saunders (2018), The invisible law of visible difference, Rights in the Modern World. Durham Law School CELLS Conference.
- (2012). Struggling to cope with dyslexia. The Financial Times