Prof Liz Campbell - all publications
- Campbell, Liz & Lynch, Nessa (2015). The Collection and Retention of DNA from Suspects in New Zealand. Victoria University Press.
- Campbell, Liz (2013). Organised Crime and the Law: A Comparative Analysis. Oxford: Hart.
- Campbell, Liz, Kilcommins, Shane & O’Sullivan, Catherine (2010). Criminal Law in Ireland: Cases and Commentary. Clarus Press.
Chapter in book
- Campbell, Liz (2017). Commentary on DPP v. Tiernan. In Northern / Irish Feminist Judgments: Judges' Troubles and the Gendered Politics of Identity. Enright, Máiréad, Mccandleuss, Julie & O'Donoghue, Aoife Hart Publishing.
- Campbell, Liz (2017). The organisation of corruption in commercial enterprise: Concealing (and revealing) the beneficial ownership of assets. In Corruption in Criminal Enterprise: Law, Theory and Practice. Campbell, Liz & Lord, Nicholas Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
- Campbell, Liz & Cowan, Sharon (2017). The Relevance of Sexual History and Vulnerability in the Prosecution of Sexual Offences. In Scottish Criminal Evidence Law: Current Developments and Future Trends. Duff, Peter & Ferguson, Pamela Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.
- Campbell, Liz (2016). Organised Crime in Ireland. In The Routledge Handbook of Irish Criminology. Healy, D., Hamilton, C., Daly, Y. & Butler, M. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge. 556-574.
- Campbell, Liz. & Lord, Nicholas. (2017). Corruption in Criminal Enterprise: Law, Theory and Practice. Routledge.
- Campbell, Liz (2009). Legal Responses to HIV and AIDS. European Journal of Health Law 16(4): 391-395.
- Campbell, Liz (2018). Dirty Cash (Money Talks): 4AMLD and the Money Laundering Regulations 2017. Criminal Law Review (2).
- Campbell, Liz (2017). Criminal Records and Human Rights. Criminal Law Review 2017(9): 696-702.
- Campbell, Liz & Lynch, Nessa (2016). 'To Have and To Have Not': The Retention of DNA for Criminal Justice Purposes in New Zealand. New Zealand Law Review (2 ): 319-356.
- Campbell, Liz (2016). ‘Corruption by organised crime’ – a matter of definition? Current Legal Problems 69(1): 115-141.
- Campbell, Liz (2016). Organised crime and corruption in the UK: responding through law. Criminal Law Review 2016(1): 20-34.
- Campbell, L. (2015). The offence of participating in activities of organised crime group: Section 45 of the Serious Crime Act. Archbold Review 10: 6-9.
- Campbell, Liz (2014). Organised Crime and the Criminal Justice And Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010. Edinburgh Law Review 18(2): 225-244.
- Campbell, Liz (2014). Organized crime and national security: a dubious connection. New Criminal Law Review 17(2): 250-251.
- Campbell, Liz (2014). The Prosecution of Organised Crime: Removing the Jury. The International Journal of Evidence & Proof 18(2): 83-100.
- Campbell, Liz (2013). Criminal Labels, the European Convention on Human Rights and the Presumption of Innocence. Modern Law Review 76(4): 681-707.
- Campbell, Liz & Lynch, N. (2012). Competing Paradigms? The Use of DNA Powers in Youth Justice. Youth Justice 12(1): 3-18.
- Campbell, Liz (2011). "Non-Conviction" DNA Databases and Criminal Justice: A Comparative Analysis. Journal of Commonwealth Criminal Law (1): 55-77.
- Campbell, Liz (2011). Non-Conviction DNA Databases in the United States and England: Historical Differences, Current Convergences? International Journal of Evidence and Proof 15(4): 281-310.
- Campbell, Liz (2010). A rights-based analysis of DNA retention: "non-conviction" databases and the liberal state. Criminal Law Review 2010(12): 889-906.
- Campbell, Liz (2010). DNA Databases and Innocent Persons: Lessons From Scotland? The Juridical Review 2010(4): 285-297.
- Campbell, Liz (2010). Responding to Gun Crime in Ireland. British Journal of Criminology 50(3): 414-434.
- Campbell, Liz. (2010). The Recovery of 'Criminal' Assets in New Zealand, Ireland and England: Fighting Organised and Serious Crime in the Civil Realm. Victoria University of Wellington Law Review 15-36.
- Campbell, Liz. (2008). Organised Crime, Anonymous Witnesses and Fair Trials in Ireland: Responding to R v Davis. International Commentary on Evidence 1-18.
- Campbell, Liz. (2008). Reconfiguring the pre-trial and trial process in Ireland in the fight against organised crime. International Journal of Evidence and Proof 12: 208-233.
- Campbell, Liz. (2008). Reconstituting Sentencing Policy in the Republic of Ireland. Northern Ireland Legal Quarterly 291-303.
- Campbell, Liz. (2007). Criminal Justice and Penal Populism in Ireland. Legal Studies 28(4): 559-579.
- Campbell, Liz. (2007). Theorising asset forfeiture in Ireland. Journal of Criminal Law 71: 441-460.
- Campbell, Liz. (2006). Decline of Due Process in the Irish Justice System. Hibernian Law Journal 125-158.
- Campbell, Liz. (2006). The case for living wills in Ireland. Medico-Legal Journal of Ireland 12: 5-21.
- Campbell, Liz. (2005). Garda diversion of young offenders. Irish Journal of Applied Social Studies 13-26.