Muhammad Subkhi Sadullah
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Postgraduate Student in the Centre for Materials Physics
Group: Centre for Materials Physics
Intergroup: Simulation of Soft Condensed Matter
Tel: +44 191 33 43708
Mr. Sadullah joined Durham University in June 2015 as a PhD student under supervision of Dr. Halim Kusumaatmaja. His research interest is about theory and simulation of soft matter physics. His current research topic is the Lattice-Boltzmann simulation for Lubricant Impregnated Surfaces.
Centre for Materials Physics
- Theory and simulation of soft condensed matter and biological physics
- Gondal, Mohammed A., Sadullah, Muhammad S., Qahtan, Talal F., Dastageer, Mohamed A., Baig, Umair & McKinley, Gareth H. (2017). Fabrication and Wettability Study of WO3 Coated Photocatalytic Membrane for Oil-Water Separation: A Comparative Study with ZnO Coated Membrane. Scientific Reports 7(1): 1686.
- Shi, Shan, Sadullah, M. S., Gondal, M. A., Sui, Yihe, Liu, Suqiao, Yamani, Z. H., Shen, Kai, Xu, Qingyu & Mao, Junkui (2015). Wetting and non-wetting behavior of abrasive paper for oil water separation and oil spill cleanup. Research on Chemical Intermediates 41(11): 8019.
- Gondal, Mohammed A., Sadullah, Muhammad S., Dastageer, Mohamed A., McKinley, Gareth H., Panchanathan, Divya & Varanasi, Kripa K. (2014). Study of Factors Governing Oil-Water Separation Process Using TiO2 Films Prepared by Spray Deposition of Nanoparticle Dispersions. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 6(16): 13422-13429.
- Gondal, M. A., Sadullah, M. S., McKinley, G. H., Varanasi, K. K. & Panchanathan, D. (2013), Photo-induced in situ switching of surface wettability of Titania films under air and oil environment, 2013 High Capacity Optical Networks and Emerging/Enabling Technologies. 151.