Dr Gregory Alexander Ryan
Assistant Professor (Research) of Ecclesiology and Receptive Ecumenism (CCS) in the Department of Theology and Religion
- Ryan, Gregory A. (2020). Hermeneutics of Doctrine in a Learning Church: The Dynamics of Receptive Integrity. Brill.
Chapter in book
- Ryan, Gregory A. (2018). Receiving with Dynamic Integrity: Ecumenical Commitments and Reception Hermeneutics. In Receptive Ecumenism: Listening, Learning, and Loving in the Way of Christ. Balabanksi, Vicky & Hawkes, Geraldine ATF Press. 135-148.
- Ryan, Gregory A. (2021). The Reception of Receptive Ecumenism. Ecclesiology 17: 7-28.
- Ryan, Gregory A. (2020). Review of Thomas G. Guarino, The Disputed Teachings of Vatican II: Continuity and Reversal in Catholic Doctrine (2018),. Scottish Journal of Theology 73(2): 188.
- Ryan, Gregory A. (2018). Review of Tracey Rowland, Catholic Theology (2017). The Expository Times 129(7): 341.