Mr John Brennan
(email at email@example.com)
John Brennan is currently a PhD candidate at the School of Engineering and Computing Sciences at Durham University. His main research interests are Big Data analytics, complex network analytics, energy efficiency in large systems and computational resource scheduling. He received a BEng in Electronic Engineering and Computer Systems in 2012, followed by an MSc in Computer Science in 2014, from the University of Huddersfield.
- McGough, Andrew Stephen, Arief, Budi, Gamble, Carl, Wall, David, Brennan, John, Fitzgerald, John, van Moorsel, Aad, Alwis, Sujeewa, Theodoropoulos, Georgios & Ruck-Keene, Ed (2015). Detecting Insider Threats Using Ben-ware: Beneficial Intelligent Software for Identifying Anomalous Human Behaviour. Journal of Wireless Mobile Networks, Ubiquitous Computing, and Dependable Applications 6(4): 1-44.
- Kureshi, I., Pulley, C., Brennan, J., Holmes, V., Bonner, S. & James, J. (2013). Advancing Research Infrastructure Using OpenStack. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications 3(4): 63-69.
- Bonner, S., McGough, S., Kureshi, I., Brennan, J., Theodoropoulos, G., Moss, L., Corsar, D. & Antoniou, G. (2015), Data Quality Assessment and Anomaly Detection Via Map / Reduce and Linked Data: A Case Study in the Medical Domain, IEEE International Conference on Big Data. Santa Clara, IEEE, Santa Clara CA, 737-746.
- McGough, A. Stephen, Wall, David, Brennan, John, Theodoropoulos, Georgios, Ruck-Keene, Ed, Arief, Budi, Gamble, Carl, Fitzgerald, John & van Moorsel, Aad (2015), Insider Threats: Identifying Anomalous Human Behaviour in Heterogeneous Systems Using Beneficial Intelligent Software (Ben-ware), Proceedings of the 7th ACM CCS International Workshop on Managing Insider Security Threats - MIST '15. Denver, USA, Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), Denver CO, 1-12.
- Brennan, J., Holmes, V., Bonner, S. & Kureshi, I. (2015), PBStoHTCondor system for campus grids, 2015 Science and Information Conference (SAI). London, UK, IEEE, London, 55-61.
- Brennan, John , Kureshi, Ibad & Holmes, Violeta (2014), CDES: An Approach to HPC Workload Modelling, 2014 IEEE/ACM 18th International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications. 47.