Dr Jeremy Bonner - all publications
- (2008). The road to renewal: Victor Joseph Reed and Oklahoma Catholicism 1905-1971. Catholic University of America Press.
- Chapman, Mark D. & Bonner, Jeremy (2019). Costly Communion: Ecumenical Initiative and Sacramental Strife in the Anglican Communion. Anglican-Episcopal Theology and History. Brill.
- Bonner, J (2009). Called Out of Darkness Into Marvelous Light. A History of the Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh, 1750-2006. Wipf and Stock.
Chapter in book
- Bonner, J (2013). Who will guard the guardians? Church government and the ecclesiology of the people of God, 1965-1969. In Empowering the People of God: Catholic Action before and after Vatican II. Bonner, J, Fraser Connolly, M B & Denny, C Fordham University Press. 222-248.
- Bonner, J (2009). The limits of acceptable behaviour: the Arundel Affair and the Social Gospel in Progressive Pittsburgh. Western Pennsylvania History 92(2): 50-61.
- Bonner, Jeremy (2021). Missionary Anglicanism Redux: A New Paradigm? The Living Church