Police availability/safety and social responsibility messages
(9 November 2017)
Durham Police University Liaison Officer (DPULO), Rebecca Carey, is extending her availability for private one to one or small group meetings in the Palatine Centre. She is now available on Thursdays between 1.30pm and 3.30pm in the Student Support Hub, PC063. Students may drop in or contact Rebecca in advance - email@example.com.
We would like to remind you of some important messages about safety and social responsibility.
Key messages are:
• Make your impact on Durham City a positive one
• Show understanding for your neighbours and other members of the local community
• Be careful about noise, especially at night
• Remember to lock you doors and windows • Follow Council guidelines for rubbish and recycling collection, particularly at the end of term
• Before you go out, plan how you will get home
• Take safe, well-lit routes, avoiding the river • Look after your friends and stick together
Owen Adams Megan Croll
PVC (Colleges and Student Experience) President, Students’ Union