Durham Leadership Programme: Applications Now Open
(20 March 2019)
The Experience Durham Leadership Programme is currently accepting applications for 2019/2020. Through the Programme, you will gain access to:
• Personalised one-to-one mentoring from Durham University alumni.
• An invitation to a speaker series from industry professionals focusing on leadership development at university and in your future career.
• Links to a vast alumni network.
• Exclusive resources and training on leadership theory and practice.
• Access to sessions on networking, giving and receiving feedback, working with a mentor, avoiding conflict, emotional intelligence and more.
Deadline for applications is Friday 12 April 2019. Please send applications to Chantelle Cumming, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more updates please follow our Facebook page.
Mentoring is at the heart of the Leadership Programme. We match you with an experienced Durham alumnus who will give you personalised support and guidance, expert advice and access to networking opportunities. This experience can create lifelong relationships between you and your mentor that will foster skills and experience to stand you in good stead for future employment.
The Programme is open to current leaders or those considering leadership positions in the future. This can include leadership positions within music, sports, volunteering, theatre, JCR, societies or colleges, or extracurricular roles outside the university.
If you want to get involved in the Programme, please do the following:
a) Submit a CV including appropriate contact information.
b) Stipulate the leadership role you hold or are applying for either within the university body or external.
c) In no more than 100 words explain why you would be a suitable candidate for the Programme.