Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Competition Finalists
(9 April 2021)
After a very close run series of heats, finalists have been chosen for the 2021 Durham Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Competition which will be held on the 5 May 1-3 (on Zoom).
Our finalists and their presentation titles are:
- UGNE Dudzeviciute - The properties and evolution of star-forming galaxies across the cosmic noon
- MAKSYMILIAN Loth-Hill - (Re)Making History: Museums and the Politics of the Past in Communist Poland
- NIKKI Rutter - Child-Parent violence initiated by primary-aged children
- SARAH Goodband - Liquid infused surfaces for the prevention of biofouling on boats
- LOUISE Welsh - The Chemical Fingerprint of the first stars
- RACHEL Goodband - What happens when cells stretch?
- JESSICA Rushton - Revolting Maids