Extended call for Papers: 3 Rivers Regional Learning and Teaching Conference
(9 April 2021)
The call for papers to the 15th Regional Learning and Teaching Conference, taking place on 25 June, has been extended to 16 April. We invite our teaching community to contribute to critical discussions on Knowledge Exchange as part of learning in higher education, with this 'Call for Papers' . Please visit our abstract submission process page and supporting information for advice on submitting an abstract.
Themes within the Conference can include (but are not limited to)
• Transforming assessment
• Embedding employability
• Student access, retention, attainment and progression in higher education
• Internationalising higher education
• Flexible learning
• Student engagement through partnership
• Technology enhanced learning
• Education for sustainable development
• Wellbeing and resilience
• Enterprise and entrepreneurship in higher education
• Supporting staff to enhance teaching
Click here to submit your 250 word abstract by noon on the 16 April.
Our booking system for delegates and presenters is now open and available here.
If you need further assistance with submitting an abstract or booking a place on the conference, please contact Jinhua.email@example.com