Business School's digital IMPACT magazine available now
(22 October 2020)
Issue 8 of IMPACT, the School's award-winning magazine – which is themed around Society – is out now! Find out how the School has focused its collective efforts on looking for ways to make a positive impact in such a globally challenging time.
This issue includes, research undertook by faculty on many facets of the crisis, stories of how business school students adapted to the ‘new normal’, and the response of impressive alumni who came together to provide much needed equipment to Chinese hospitals at the forefront of the battle against Covid-19.
- Managing the wellbeing of a remote workforce Dr Mariann Hardey
- Why does Coca-Cola reach places that medicines don’t? Dr Paulo Savaget.
- #MeToo: Management’s hidden shame Professor Mark Learmonth
- Sustainability in the boardroom Xinwu He
- Driving a changing strategy Tom Shanks
IMPACT 8 has also benefited from a fresh new design to read more visit https://issuu.com/durhambusinessschool/docs/impact_-_issue_8__
(IMPACT magazine won ‘Best Publication’ at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations PRide Awards 2018: North East and was a finalist in the national CIPR Excellence Awards 2019 ‘Best Publication’ category)