Student Complaint Policies and Processes Training session
(1 May 2020)
A training session, providing an overview of the University’s Complaint Procedure for Students and Respect at Study Policy and Procedure, is scheduled to take place on 7 May 2020 from 1pm to 3.30pm, via Zoom. The session will be delivered by Dr Charlotte Quarless, formerly of the Student Conduct Office.
The sessions aims to:
- enhance the awareness and understanding of complaints codes of practice, policies and practices and their implementation
- convey the support and information available to those dealing with or responding to complaints
- promote good practice in managing the complaint process and how this should be communicated to students
- identify opportunities where complaints may be resolved informally
- update colleagues on changes to University practices, policies and processes
- use scenarios to assist with understanding and applying good practice as it applies
Further details of the policy are available here.
Please note that the session will factor in a break and will be recorded for delegates to refer back to.