Global perspective talk: Artificial intelligence and relevance
(16 January 2020)
Join us on 27 January at Stephenson College for an hour long presentation by a speaker from South African about Artificial Intelligence and Relevance in the business world. Students and staff are welcome. It’s going to be a very interesting evening so if you would like to attend please fill out the google form and we will see you there. Only 50 spaces available.
Some of the points that will be covered are:
- A high level understanding of what AI is
- How AI itself will evolve and be disrupted
- The likely influence of AI on you today and then tomorrow
- The understanding of what the opportunities and risks are based on the current AI trajectory and how to prepare for these.
- A description of a future work landscape describing the relationship between human and technology.
- Organisational competitiveness and the role of AI.