Managing Research and Writing 4* Papers
(9 March 2018)
Dr Karen Johnson, Director of Research from the Department of Engineering, is hosting a research event focussed on ‘Managing Research and Writing 4* Papers’ for the Faculty of Science and the Department of Geography. Professor Andy Baker from the School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of New South Wales will be speaking at the event to share his expertise in both these areas. The event will take place on Monday, 12 March from 9.30am - 2pm and will be held in room E240, Engineering. If you would like to attend the event please register here.
Please find below the agenda for the event.
- 9.30am - 10am: Registration & Refreshments
- 10am - 11am: How We Manage Research Down Under (Closed session for Heads of Department and Directors of Research)
- 11am - 11.15am: Break & Refreshments
- 11.15am - 12pm: What Makes a 4* Paper? (Open Session for Early Career Researchers)
- 12pm - 1pm: How to get Published in Nature & Science (Open Session for all staff)
- 1pm - 2pm: Lunch & Networking
In the meantime, should you have any queries please contact Lindsay Bell at email@example.com.