Join the Durham DOES Change Network
(9 February 2018)
Would you like to be actively involved in shaping the Durham DOES Programme? The team is looking for willing volunteers to join the Change Network by (among other activities) providing constructive feedback on ideas, helping organise local engagement activity, championing improvements to professional services delivery, sharing knowledge, skills and best practice amongst Network members and playing a role in championing improvements to professional services delivery across the University. The Durham DOES team would very much like to hear from you by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible because the first session of the network will take place w/c 11 March.
It is intended for the network to consist of staff from across Durham University with one or two members of staff representing each department. Participants in the Network will be representative of the Colleges, Faculties, Departments and University-wide professional services, and may volunteer or be nominated to participate.
The objective of the Change Network will be to provide a forum for discussion and communication between professional services staff across the University around the themes of change and transition. The functions of the Network will be to:
- Act as a sounding board to the Durham DOES programme team
- Provide feedback on ideas and flagging key risks and issues
- Contribute to the development of local communication plans and help organise local engagement activity
- Cascade information to colleagues within their teams ensuring that their colleagues and managers are updated on key messages and staff feedback.
- Advise on approaches to celebrating and recognising success
- Share knowledge, skills and best practice amongst Network members and play a role in championing improvements to professional services delivery across the University
- Work with those involved in Durham DOES to identify the development needs to carry out the role of Change Champion, for themselves and within their departments. Training opportunities will be available to members of the Network and we will run workshops throughout the year
- As a focal point for Durham DOES locally, the change champions will act as ambassadors for the programme in their area.
The Change Network is intended for the benefit of members, their teams and the wider university community. Ownership of the Network is shared between representatives and the Durham DOES programme.
The Durham DOES team has already received many expressions of interest and would like to thank those who have already been in touch. You will be contacted shortly.
Please email email@example.com with any questions and the team will get back to you swiftly.