Senate Discipline Committee Membership Opportunity
(9 February 2018)
The Senate Discipline Committee currently has three vacancies and academic staff are invited to consider whether they wish to stand for the vacancies. One vacancy is for an academic staff member from the Faculty of Social Sciences and Health and two vacancies are for academic staff from the Faculty of Arts and Humanities. Information about the committee and membership is available here.
- Information regarding committee membership is available on the Governance Opportunities webpage www.durham.ac.uk/committees/governance_opportunities/
- Current vacancies are detailed at www.durham.ac.uk/committees/governance_opportunities/vacancies/
- Expressions of interest can be made online at www.durham.ac.uk/committees/governance_opportunities/committees_registration_of_interest/
- All expressions of interest must be received by Governance and Executive Support on or before Wednesday, 21 February 2018
- Expressions of interest will then be shared with the Chair and Secretary of each committee, and recommendations will be made to the Chair of Senate for consideration.
- Further information is available from email@example.com or the Secretary of Senate Discipline Committee firstname.lastname@example.org.