Talent Development in Football
(8 October 2020)
Durham Inspired is excited to be launching a series of regular webinars, Durham Inspired Presents, featuring field leaders in sport, music, theatre and the corporate world.
Durham Inspired Presents…‘Talent Development in Football’ is the first in the series, launching on the 15 October 2020, welcoming an exciting array of guest speakers offering a wealth of experience from the world of premier league and international football as well as business for a live discussion and Q&A.
‘Talent Development in Football’ will be the first topic unpicked in the series and will cover the following areas:
• What do we mean by high performance in sport?
• The role of the national coach
• The role of national youth teams
• Talent Development in football
• Stewart Regan, Former Scottish FA Chief Executive, now a global consultant to both FIFA & UEFA
• Malky Mackay, current Scottish FA Performance Director and former Premier League coach of Cardiff City & Championship- winning captain of Norwich City.
• Shelley Kerr, current Scotland National Women’s Team coach, former Arsenal coach and Scotland international player.
• Scot Gemmill, current Scotland U21 coach and former Scotland, Nottingham Forest, Everton & Leicester player.
• John Stephenson, current sporting consultant and former Sporting Director for Watford FC, Brighton & Hove Albion and Celtic FC
The webinar is available to everyone free of charge and will take place on Thursday 15 October, 6pm-7.30pm.
To register your interest, please email email@example.com for the sign up link.