- A platform for sharing good news stories, providing information, communicating the existence of tools available to staff and students, and raising the profile of projects
- Aimed at staff, students and visitors of the University
- Published every other month
- Distributed in hard copy to all departments (academic and professional support) and colleges
- Available to view as an interative pdf at www.durham.ac.uk/dialogue
Each issue covers features such as:
- A research round-up, showing how our academics are making headlines
- News and policy updates from CIS, Human Resources and the Greenspace office
- An Insight into (Q&A feature with a member of staff)
- Spotlights on different departments, colleges and units
- News stories celebrating the successes of our staff and students.
Over to you...
If you have any news or information to share with the university community, please email email@example.com. Any images you want to include must be of a high resolution, at least 300dpi, and be as large as possible. Copy deadlines and publication dates can be found here.
We welcome contributions to Dialogue from all members of our University community – staff, students and alumni.
If you have a story that you want to share to show how your work is helping us get closer to achieving our strategy, we want to hear from you. Please email your content suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few bullet points briefly outlining your story, your target audience and your main objective/call to action. For example, do you want to encourage staff to find out more on your web pages, or students to attend a workshop, or to volunteer for a project?
Details of the deadlines and approximate distribution dates can be found below.
|Issue 67||Friday 31 January 2020||Monday 17 February 2020||w/c 30 March 2020|
|Issue 68||Friday 3 April 2020||Monday 20 April 2020||w/c 25 May 2020|
|Issue 69||Friday 29 May 2020||Monday 15 June 2020||w/c 27 July 2020|
|Issue 70||Friday 31 July 2020||Monday 17 August 2020||w/c 28 September 2020|
Future publication dates to be announced