Dialogue Signposts is...
- The most effective means of all-staff communication around the University. All-staff emails are now reserved solely for the communication of business critical situations or in the interest of staff safety
- A tool for communicating messages that are more routine and operational in nature, for example: car parking notices, library opening hours, payroll deadlines, temporary office closures, and CIS maintenance
- A tool for inviting colleagues to attend workshops, training events, Town Hall meetings and other one-off participatory events
How it works
- Anyone may submit content for inclusion using the form which can be found at: www.durham.ac.uk/dialogue/signposts/submission
- Once approved, the news items appear on the web page: www.durham.ac.uk/dialogue/signposts/staff
- Every Friday afternoon an email is sent out to all staff with a short summary of each new content item with links signposting people to the web area containing more information. This means that people can choose to find out more about the items that are relevant or of interest to them.
Over to you...
To include your item on Dialogue Signposts, complete the form at www.durham.ac.uk/dialogue/signposts/submission
The deadline for inclusion is 5pm on a Thursday for inclusion in the next day’s email.