Dialogue newsmagazine is...
- A platform for sharing good news stories, providing information, communicating the existence of tools available to staff and students, and raising the profile of projects
- Aimed at staff, students and visitors of the University
- Published every other month
- Distributed in hard copy to all departments (academic and professional support) and colleges
- Available to view as an interative pdf at www.durham.ac.uk/dialogue
Each issue covers features such as:
- A research round-up, showing how our academics are making headlines
- News and policy updates from CIS, Human Resources, the commercial services and the Greenspace office
- Under investigation (Q&A feature with a member of staff)
- Spotlights on different departments, colleges and units
- News stories celebrating the successes of our staff and students.
Over to you...
If you have any news or information to share with the university community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any images you want to include must be of a high resolution, at least 300dpi, and be as large as possible. Copy deadlines and publication dates can be found here.