Digital Humanities Durham is directly involved in a range of projects at varying scales, and with numerous partners and collaborators.
#DHDurham can be broken down into disciplinary specialties that map onto familiar faculty research areas, including Digital Theology, Digital Art and History, and Digital Literary Studies; Digital Business Development and Marketing and more.
#DHDurham interests currently cluster in the following areas:
- Textual analysis: digital editions of literary texts;
- Websites that invite linguistic, social and historical analysis of literary works;
- Inter-text aggregation that link author or subject-oriented digital collections;
- Geospatial approaches to digital content;
- Modelling and Simulation.
- Digital heritage