Bishop Dunn Memorial Lecture
Thursday, 22 June 2017
Dr Ethna Regan (Dublin City University): 'Bearing Scars and Forging Hope : The Church's Flawed Expertise in Humanity'.
Ushaw College: 6pm lecture in the Exhibition Hall, followed by a cheese and wine reception in the Refectory.
- Standard rate £4.00 (plus £1.00 booking fee for online registration)
- Free of charge for those registering with a valid Durham University email address (Durham students generously supported by Durham University Catholic Chaplaincy)
- Concessionary rates are also available for other students and the low-waged - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your details
- Cheese and wine reception £8.00
To book online, please see below.
If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please book by sending a cheque made payable to 'Durham University' to Daryl Dowding, Event Durham, Durham University, Maple Wing, Mountjoy Centre, Stockton Road, Durham DH1 3LE. Please clearly state your name, any dietary requirements, and mark the envelope Bishop Dunn Memorial Lecture.
Deadline for booking for cheese and wine reception is midnight on 12th June 2017.
Deadline for booking for the lecture is midnight on 21st June 2017.
If you need help with transport to and from Ushaw College, please contact Jane Lidstone at email@example.com, or on 0191 334 1656 by 9am on Monday 19th June, stating whether or not you are staying for the cheese and wine reception.
For directions to Ushaw please visit the website here.
Standard Registration (GBP 5.00)
Exhibition Hall, Ushaw College, 6pm lecture. Cost includes £4.00 for lecture, plus £1.00 booking fee for making payment by card.
Durham University Staff & Students (GBP 0.00)
Exhibition Hall, Ushaw College, 6pm lecture. Applies to those registering with a valid Durham University email address.
- Cheque payable to Durham University
- Credit/Debit Card