Covid-19 community support
Covid-19 has meant previously unimaginable changes for all of us. We want to do all we can to help during this unprecedented time. We hope the resources below will help.
If you have comments or suggestions, please get in touch.
Tips and advice from our experts
How we're supporting the Covid-19 response
- A round-up of how we're supporting businesses through Covid-19 and beyond
- One of our postgraduate students, Kerry-Anne Hastings, a member of the Scottish women's hockey squad, has been running street aerobics classes for her neighbours, which they can take part in from their own gardens
- Handcrafted and REfUSE, two organisations founded by alumni, are feeding the vulnerable
- Alumna Dr Rebecca Webster's research is part of the World Health Organisation's essential reading for the pandemic
- Before the lockdown began, we donated food that would have been wasted to the East Durham Trust
We remain open and are responding to the Covid-19 virus with the health and wellbeing of our community and the communities of which we are part as our first priority. For the latest information, please visit our dedicated web pages.