What does the Marketing Team do?
The Strategic Marketing Team is responsible for:
- Supporting senior management in achieving the aims and objectives in the Strategy to 2020
- Management of the University's brand
- Implementation and evolution of the brand guidelines
- Management and enhancement of the University's corporate reputation
- Production of corporate publications (including Undergraduate and Postgraduate prospectuses, etc.)
- Manage the University's corporate social media channels, including its presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+
- Updates and maintains the courses database
- Marketing strategy and planning, through identifying best practice in the Higher Education sector and beyond
- Balancing clear strategic direction with a service of support and consultancy for all University departments (commercial and non-commercial)
- Market intelligence gathering and research
- Management of high-quality marketing materials through the Design and Print Framework partners
- Instilling and communicating good marketing and communications practice across the University.
Check out our latest videos and panoramas
Want to find out what life's really like at Durham and Queen's Campus? Experience academic and student life for yourself through a range of video clips, interactive panoramas and images on our multimedia site.