Date: Wednesday 18 September 2013
Time: 12.45 pm – 3.30 pm
Location: Holgate Room, Grey College
- Welcome, Professor Chris Higgins, Vice-Chancellor and Warden
- Presentation - Role and Responsibilities of Senate and Senate Members, Mr Peter Judge, University Secretary to Senate and Council
- Presentation - Senate and its role in University Strategy, Professor Chris Higgins, Vice-Chancellor and Warden
- Presentation - Refreshments
- Presentation - Education, Professor Tim Clark, Dean of Postgraduate and Undergraduate Education and Deputy Chair of Education Committee
- Presentation - Research, Professor Tom McLeish, PVC (Research) and Chair of Research Committee
- Open Questions/ Discussion
Documents for the Induction Session
If you are a Head of Department please click here.
All other members of Senate please click here.
These are the presentations given at the Induction Session.