We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Colleges and Student Experience Division

Immigration and Travel


The Student Immigration Team are available to help students with queries, and to provide advice and support, via email. If you need advice or guidance regarding Immigration, or if you need to make a request for a CAS, you can access support in the following ways:

  • For questions regarding your Visa, and for guidance about remaining in the UK or returning home, contact the team using the Immigration Enquiry Form
  • For the latest Covid-19 Immigration updates from the University and the Home Office, see the news page
  • To make a request for a CAS, for a Tier 4 extension, please complete the CAS request form
  • PhD students who are nearing the end of their studies can access CAS information and guidance on the Doctoral Extension Scheme (DES) here
  • Find detailed guidance on a range of immigration issues relating to completion of studies, Police registration, and work after studies on our dedicated webpages.