We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Colleges and Student Experience Division

Health Issues

  • I am registered with Disability Support and have specific questions relating to exams and assessments. Where can I find out more information?

For the relevant FAQs, supplied by Disability Support, please see here.

  • Where do I find the most recent Government health advice in relation to the current Covid-19 pandemic?

The latest advice from Public Health England can be found here.

  • I have a question about self-isolation

Find out more about the process of self-isolating, and how to go about doing so, here.

  • Who do I need to tell if I am self-isolating?

Find out how to report to the University if you are self-isolating as a result of confirmed or suspected Covid-19, here.

  • I am self-isolating alone in Durham and cannot go out to buy groceries; what should I do?

Contact your College in the first instance, and they will be able to advise you further. Please visit the College webpages for contact information.

A community has been set up to support the most vulnerable people in County Durham during the pandemic. #CountyDurhamTogether will help those in need, delivering urgent food supples and offering general help and guidance. Further details can be found here.

  • Can I still contact a Doctor with a non-Covid-19 medical issue?

Yes. You should contact your GP in the usual way, and ask how they wish to proceed.