- I am registered with Disability Support and have specific questions relating to exams and assessments. Where can I find out more information?
For the relevant FAQs, supplied by Disability Support, please see here.
- Where do I find the most recent Government health advice in relation to the current Covid-19 pandemic?
The latest advice from Public Health England can be found here.
- I have a question about self-isolation
Find out more about the process of self-isolating, and how to go about doing so, here.
- Who do I need to tell if I am self-isolating?
Find out how to report to the University if you are self-isolating as a result of confirmed or suspected Covid-19, here.
- I am self-isolating alone in Durham and cannot go out to buy groceries; what should I do?
Contact your College in the first instance, and they will be able to advise you further. Please visit the College webpages for contact information.
A community has been set up to support the most vulnerable people in County Durham during the pandemic. #CountyDurhamTogether will help those in need, delivering urgent food supples and offering general help and guidance. Further details can be found here.
- Can I still contact a Doctor with a non-Covid-19 medical issue?
Yes. You should contact your GP in the usual way, and ask how they wish to proceed.