We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Colleges and Student Experience Division

Finance and Funding

  • I am worried about my funding; what should I do? // I am running out of money; who can I speak to?

Contact your College with any financial enquiries or, alternatively, you can contact the University's Financial Support Team.

  • I have a question about my College accommodation fees

Please contact your College with any College accommodtion fee questions.

  • I have a question about my Tuition fees

If you have a question in relation to your Tuition fees, please see our dedicated webpages, where you will find a range of information and FAQs. If your question is more specific, contact your College and they can refer your query to the appropriate College Financial Officer.