We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Colleges and Student Experience Division

Contacting the University

  • How do I contact my College?

Contact details for each College can be found here. You should contact your College Student Support Team if possible, and contact details can be found on the relevant webpages.

  • What can College offer me support with?

College Student Support staff can offer advice on a range of issues, whether academic, pastoral, emotional, financial, or otherwise. If they are not able to offer an answer to your query, they will be able to refer you appropriately. Please contact your College with any concerns or to request support; they will be happy to hear from you.

  • How do I find the contact details for my Department?

Departmental contact details can be found here. If you are unsure which staff member you need to contact, check with your College team and they will be able to direct your query appropriately.

  • How do I find contact details for the person I need to speak to in the University?

You can access the University Directory here. If you are unsure who to contact, please check with a member of your College Student Support Office first.