- I have an academic issue; who should I contact?
PGR-specific FAQs are available here.
- I have a question about my exams/assessments next term // Where can I find out more information about Serious Adverse Circumstances (SAC) form and/or the exam deferral process?
Please visit our SAC and Covid-19 information page, where you will find full information. You can access it here.
The University has issued advice and guidance relating to exams and assessments for the current academic year. Please see here for full information and specific FAQs relating to exams and assessments.
- I have a question about graduation in the Summer
Please see the update to students regarding congregation ceremonies (issued March 27 2020).
- Teaching will be online next term, but I don't have my own laptop and cannot afford one. What am I supposed to do?
Please contact your College for advice and support.
- I am registered with Disability Support and have specific questions relating to exams and assessments. Where can I find more information?
For the relevant FAQs, supplied by Disability Support, please see here.
- The University has issued a statement around the 'No Detriment' Policy that is being applied to exams this term. Where can I find more information?
Depending on your level of study, the following links will over moreinformation on the University's 'No Detriment' Policy:
Undergraduate - click here
Postgraduate - click here.
- I am a Postgraduate student and have specific questions relating to my research and/or funding. Where can I find more information that specifically addresses my queries?
Information specifically relating to PGR-specific academic questions and PG-specific funding questions can be found here.
- What is the latest advice from the University for Postgraduate Research Students, in relation to the impact of Covid-19 on their research?
For the latest email issued to all PGR students at Durham, please see here.
- When I come to Durham, can I drop off my library books at the same time? If so, where do I take them?
The University Library has information relating to the return of library books on their webpage here.