Student Support and Wellbeing Directorate
The Student Support and Wellbeing Directorate brings together pan-institution specialist student support services within the Colleges and Student Experience Division. The Directorate incorporates the Counselling Service, the Disability Support Service, the Student Conduct Office, and the Student Wellbeing and Community Engagement Office. The work of the Directorate is wide ranging and includes:
- leading on the development of strategy and policy in the areas of student mental health, disability support, student conduct, student wellbeing, and community engagement;
- providing expert knowledge and advice;
- delivering specialist support to both students and staff;
- working across the University, particularly in close partnership with the Student Support Offices located in Colleges and those who support students in Academic Departments;
- providing specialist training, including in mental health first aid, supporting disabled students, and responding to sexual violence and misconduct;
- we work with all the Colleges, particularly through their student support offices. For more information on student support contacts in individual Colleges, please see here.