CODEC, exploring the interfaces between the Christian Faith, the digital environment and contemporary culture, is holding its fifth MediaLit training course 23-27 June 2014 exploring Christian ministry and the media.
Previous MediaLit courses, held annually since 2010, have been greatly valued by the participants – ministerial students/ordinands, media professionals, diocesan and district communications officers.
Feedback received includes:
- The course has affirmed for me the real need for the church to engage with media issues and given me tools and skills to take that challenge forward.
- I would strongly recommend the MediaLit course to everyone in leadership, including those in churches and business. This course is essential in engaging important messages in an age of ever-changing communication techniques.
- A course which combines sound and thoughtful theological and biblical teaching integrated with cutting edge digital media.
- Essential media training for leaders in Christian churches.
- The course leadership provoked excellent discussion and brought a full learning experience to the course.
MediaLit is open both to those training for Christian leadership and also to those already engaged in Christian ministry.
Look out on this page for more information.