Coversheets and Templates
Alldocuments submitted for consideration by Education Committee or its subcommittees should be accompanied by a coversheet, outlining why it is being presented, by whom, and what action is being requested of the committee.
The Academic Office has developed guidelines for report writing that might be useful for preparing papers.
A number of templates for different types of document are available in the list below. Most papers being considered by Education Committee or one of the subcommittees will use the coversheet template for papers to Education Committee.
For Education Committee:
- Coversheet for the initial submission of a Departmental Review report to QSSC
- Coversheet for the final report from a PRAP to QSSC on an Departmental report
- QSSC Coversheet for the initial consideration of an accreditation report
- QSSC coversheet for the final report from a PRAP to QSSC on an accreditation report
- Report to QSSC from a validation management committee
- Report to QSSC from a programme approval panel
- Report to QSSC from a partnership approval panel
- Coversheet for the initial consideration of an ELR report by QSSC
- Coversheet for the final consideration of an ELR report and the departmental response by QSSC