Terms and conditions
To make sure that you get the best out of the training we provide and that we can make sure that opportunties for IT training are open to as many people as we can, there some terms and conditions you need to be aware of.
By registering to attend this CIS provided course, you are agreeing to abide by the following simple terms and conditions:
1) Turn up on time ready to participate. This is so you get the most out of the training.
2) Stay to the end of the course. To make sure you get the full benefit of attending. If you don’t stay to the end of the session and complete the feedback form you won’t qualify as completing it. If you can’t stay for the duration of the session, don’t book on it.
3) Let us know beforehand if you’re not going to be able to attend the course. So your place isn’t wasted we need 24 hours’ notice so we can offer it to someone on the waiting list.
4) Read and make sure you meet the course requirements before booking. Check it meets your needs and that you have the right level of experience to take part. Attending a course which is above or beyond your capabilities just wastes your time.
5) Give feedback. We need to know if we’re meeting your needs and if not why not, as well understand what future courses you’d like to see added to our schedules. As part of the course you must complete the brief online survey which will take you less than 4 minutes to complete: if you don’t do it, you won’t be registered as completing the course Your course tutor will supply you with the link and you must fill it in.
6) Miss two courses, miss out! If you fail to attend 2 of our courses you will be unable to attend courses for a period of 12 months.