This service status message has been closed.
Planned Maintenance for multiple services
We will be carrying out planned maintenance work which will affect multiple services between 06:00 28 September 2021 and 09:00 28 September 2021. The affected services will be:
- File back-up and restoration
- Storage: Shared Research Storage (SRS)
- File storage (J and S: drives)
- Data storage and retrieval
- The Cloud wireless network (TheCloud@Durham)
- Student wireless network (DU Student)
- Staff wireless network (DU Wireless)
- Eduroam wireless network
- Staff wired network
- Storage: Personal Research Storage (PRS)
We are carrying out this work to Perform urgent maintenance. Whilst the work is taking place, users may experience interruptions to service.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and will work to keep any potential disruption to a minimum.
CIS are carrying out routine maintenance to our network on Tuesday 28th September between 6-9am. These essential updates are time critical and services should be considered at risk during the maintenance works.