If you want to contact the IT Service Desk using the 'Log a call' button below, you'll be taken to the UniDesk self-service portal.
If you are experiencing difficulties, before contacting the Service Desk, please check the service status page
You can contact the IT Service Desk in a number of ways:
- Complete an online form by clicking on the relevant box (you'll need your personal user name and password to access the form, please do not use non personal account details). Please be aware that these will be responded between 08:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday and incidents which arise outside of these times should be reported via telephone unless it can wait until the next working day.
- Call us on Ext 41515 or 0191 334 1515.
- Log a call via our Self Service portal https://servicedesk.durham.ac.uk
- Pop in and see us in person at either the Durham City IT Service Desk on the 2nd floor of the Bill Bryson Library (next to the library's main reception) on Lower Mountjoy (between 08:00 and 18:00, Monday to Friday) or in the ISC Library in the Ebsworth Building (between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday, during term time only).
- NOTE: Access to the library is controlled by swipe card so you must have your campus card with you.