A single username is sufficient for the academic Unix service and the Networked PC service. Separate registration is necessary for some specialist services, such as the High Performance Computing service. Registration forms for these services are available online, or from the IT Service Desk.
Some forms are available as pdf files for download; other registrations are available via online forms (listed below).
- Request a Temporary IT Account
- Extend Temporary IT Account
- Request a new Non-Personal Account
- Extend a Non-Personal Account
- Temporary usernames for conferences/ outside courses (must be requested at least 3 working days in advance) (online)
- Package ID (online)
- Bristol Online registration
- High Performance Computing registration
PDF Registration Forms
- IT Regulations 2018 (last modified: 12 June 2018)