To support the University-wide adoption of Microsoft 365, we’ll be working in waves, starting with the first wave on 4 May.
Our wave schedule is broken down by the four faculties, with Students in a separate dedicated wave and the projected schedule currently projected to be as follows:
- Wave 1 (May – Jul 2020) – Professional Support Services
- Wave 2 (Aug – Oct 2020) – Academic Office, Enrichment, Student Support and College Operations
- Wave 3 (Oct 2020 – Jan 2021) – Students, Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Wave 4 (Jan – Apr 2021) – Faculty of Science
- Wave 5 (May – Jul 2021) – Faculty of Social Sciences and Health
If you're not scheduled to be in a wave until later in the programme, you can self-service through a raft of tools we have available in the University’s Microsoft 365 Learning Hub or you can sign up to become a Durham Digital Champion and join a community of champions from across the University in a journey of mutual learning and support.