Media Streaming Device
- If your device has been used on a different Wi-Fi network in the past, perform a Factory Reset before continuing (while powered on, hold button on side of device, wait for LED to turn from orange to white, then release button)
- Open the Google Home app
- Follow setup instructions for your device
- When you reach the Connect to WiFi step, tap the three dots in the upper right corner and choose View MAC Address.
Brand new devices
- If your Fire Stick is brand new, press your remote's back button to return to the preferred language screen
- Choose your language
- When asked to choose a network, scroll to the end, and your MAC address will be the last tile.
- From FireTV home screen, navigate to settings
- Click on System > About > Network
- Scroll to the end, and your MAC Address will be the last tile.
- In the main menu, go to Tools & Help
- Select Status Menu
- In the list shown, you'll see your MAC address (S/N).