- Download the Amazon Alexa app to your phone or computer and sign in with your Amazon account
- From the Alexa app, click on gear icon at bottom
- Select your device
- Scroll to bottom of the page and view MAC Address.
- If your device has been used on a different Wi-Fi network in the past, perform a Factory Reset before continuing (press and hold microphone mute for 15 sec)
- Open the Google Home app
- Follow setup instructions for your device
- When you reach the Connect to WiFi step, tap the three dots in the upper right corner and choose View MAC Address.