LinkIT - New for ‘19
As part of our ongoing commitment to improving our students’ experience here at Durham, we have launched LinkIT – a new service allowing you to create your own personal network to connect your devices in your College room.
LinkIT allows you to set up a network where your laptop can speak to your wireless printer, your phone can communicate with your TV, and Alexa can talk to everything!
What’s more, it’s completely secure and quick to set up yourself. Simply click here to register your network, and start adding your devices!
How to Find the MAC Address of My...
Add a Device to LinkIT
If you're trying to network your personal devices in your College room, Link IT is the way to go. Watch our step by step guide to help get you started.
How to Add Devices on LinkIT?
- Connect to DU Student wireless
- Obtain the MAC address of the wireless device you wish to connect to the LinkIT
- Log onto LinkIT portal
- Select Create device and fill in the information requested
- Check the receipt on screen or email for unique Wi-Fi password
- Connect your device to the LinkIT wireless
- Enter the Wi-Fi password that was obtained on registration
- Device should now connect and have internet access.