Link IT - New for ‘19
As part of our ongoing commitment to improving our students’ experience here at Durham, we have launched Link IT – a new service allowing you to create your own personal network to connect your devices in your College room.
Link IT allows you to set up a network where your laptop can speak to your wireless printer, your phone can communicate with your TV, and Alexa can talk to everything!
What’s more, it’s completely secure and quick to set up yourself. Simply click here to register your network, and start adding your devices!
How to Find the MAC Address of My...
How to Add Devices on Link IT?
- Obtain the MAC address of the wireless device you wish to connect to the Link IT
- Log onto Link IT portal
- Select Create device and fill in the information requested
- Check the receipt on screen or email for unique Wi-Fi password
- Connect your device to the Link IT wireless
- Enter the Wi-Fi password that was obtained on registration
- Device should now connect and have internet access.