Getting your emails
Via the internet
- Access your emails wherever you are, via the Internet
- To get started go to https://office365.dur.ac.uk
- Enter your CIS username and password and you’ll be taken straight to your mailbox
- You can access your email account via duo by going into the 'External Tools' box and selecting 'University Email'
Click on the Office 365 box and then enter your CIS username and password when prompted
Via NPCS (a computer classroom PC)
- When logged in to an NPCS PC, just click on the email icon and enter your CIS username and password when prompted
My emails on my mobile phone
- You can set up your email on any mobile phone that supports it. See our FAQ on how to set this up for your phone.